Lewis Unglesby can kill everyone in the room with assault weapon with eyes closed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Not4Hire

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    He's very good at his job, but that's not what makes him a *******.

I find it funny how people here stand on their soap box shouting "shall not be infringed" then turn around and hammer a trail lawyer for being excellent at defending his clients. They seem to forget that whole "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" thing.

He is a ass. That has been agreed upon here. Is he good at getting his clients off, yes, I would agree to that. But he gave inflammatory comments that were called out and rebutted. My opinion, getting someone off for stealing or misappropriating funds is one thing. Defending a cold blooded killer is another. He can decline clients and I would never take one like that if I were a lawyer. But I'm not. I heard but can not confirm that he took that case pro bono for nothing but publicity. Not an indigent defender case. My opinion. So GFY.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    As for Bunglesby, he called ALL of us out when he stated that "something is wrong" with 90% of us here.

So yes, he can KMA.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    He's very good at his job, but that's not what makes him a *******.

I find it funny how people here stand on their soap box shouting "shall not be infringed" then turn around and hammer a trail lawyer for being excellent at defending his clients. They seem to forget that whole "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" thing.

So I don't like some people. Not trying to get him or other lawyers banned. That whole 1A thing.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom