Liability Insurance???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjoker16

Rating - 98.3%
    57   1   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    Anyone know where I can a liability insurance policy here in Batn Rouge?

I am looking for 1 million dollar coverage for my home remodeling/handyman company.

thanks for any suggestions,
    J

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    Sounds like you need liability insurance for business. Ask some small business owners that you know or have a relationship.

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    I use a guy in Slidell, very helpful people. They may have other offices or can direct you to someone in your area, pm me if you want the number. I have a $1,000,000 for my home repair/remodeling business in mandeville.

Mike Wazowski

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    ST. Tammany Parish
    G. L. Insurance

If you are in the home building or home remodeling business and are looking for general liability insurance for residential contractors, contact your local office of the Louisiana Home Builder's Association. The LHBA has an insurance program that now covers General Liability insurance offered through member agencies. You do need to be a member of the LHBA to participate in the insurance program. The central office for Louisiana is in Baton Rouge. Look them up and give them a call. They will be glad to put you in contact with someone that can help you. You will have to join the LHBA to enroll in the program. It does have some advantages for mom and pop type operations.

Mike

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Check all local commercial carriers. Powell, Insurance Underwriters, Stone, etc. Also, check w/ whoever does your car/home. I can write contractors in some cases but we have to have your other business first.

Top Bottom