WTS: Like New G A Precision "THE ROCK" in .260 Remington

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Carencro
    Keeping the wife, but selling her rifle. I had this rifle built for her to shoot, needless to say it is taking up space in my safe. She wouldn't even come to the range for barrel break in. There has been less than 50 rounds fired in this rifle from a bench for barrel break in, as you can see in the pictures, the rifle has never been in the field. During barrel break in and sight in, the rifle shot well. The stock is the McMillian HTG-M40A1 woodland forest pattern with Pachmayer Deceleator pad installed and there are two forward studs and one rear. The barrel is a 24 inch Mike Rock 5R NON-FLUTED. The twist rate is whatever George Gardner suggested at the time I ordered the rifle, I can check and get back to you if it matters that much. Trigger is Remington factory type tuned to 2.5 lbs. by G A Precision. The floor plate and scope base are both Badger Ordnance items. The package also includes a short Harris bipod, Redding #55531 Competition Bullet Seating die, Redding # 77531 Type-S Bushing FL die, Four Redding neck bushings, 300 RP Unfired cases, 100+ Sierra #1742 142gr. HPBT bullets, 28 rds of once fired brass, and 75 + loaded rounds ( I'll pull the bullets on the loaded rounds before sale, buyer can have the pulled bullets and primed cases). The package also includes 2 Case Guard ammo boxes, rifle case from G A Precision, muzzle protector, and some cleaning brushes. So if you are looking for a good long range TAC rifle, or something to shoot in those F class matches that has a high BC and really bucks the wind, this is the rifle package for you. Located in the Lafayette area. Email me at KF5FNP@cox.net if you have any questions, serious buyers only. Thanks for taking the time to look at my ad.

Package Price $3,000 cash

I'm not a computer wiz, so I hope the picture thing works OK.

Regards,
    Glen

260a.jpg
    260b.jpg
    260c.jpg
    260d.jpg
    260e.jpg
    260f.jpg
    260g.jpg
    260h.jpg
    260i.jpg
    260j.jpg
    260k.jpg
    260l.jpg
    260m.jpg

Glen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Carencro
    PRICE DROP

Package price lowered to $2,850 OBO (cash)

Lafayette area, but will drive to Baton Rouge, Alexandria, and Lake Charles. Please email me direct at KF5FNP@cox.net.

Thanks,
    Glen

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom