Liliput 4.25mm auto

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow

I Support Human Culling
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Liliput model 1927. its a german made glove gun. its a rare little bastard, they did not make very many of them. i believe they were only produced from 1920 to 1927. one of the smallest hand guns in the world. you can even buy ammo for it for about $50 per round.

$500obo.... i am willing to trade for a 1911 also

attachment.jpg

Last edited:

Slow

I Support Human Culling
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    yeah, its a shame. ammo is next to impossible to find, i have been quoted at $50 a round. little bastard, .177cal if my memory serves me right

Slow

I Support Human Culling
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    the story behind the gun suggests that my grand father took it off of a German officer in WWII. he claimed that he sneaked into into a German officers tent, somehow killed him, and then stripped him of his belongings and that his how the gun got back to me. i even have the original holster. supposedly there was a nazi uniform that went along with the gun and some other things that were taken from the tent. non of which i have seen in person, only in pictures. of course nobody really knows how he ended up with the gun. however, the gun was mentioned in letters to my grandmother detailing how they used it to shoot rats while on missions. they also used the gun to shoot each other as a practical joke, as it would not penetrate their heavy clothing.

so the story goes... my mother gave it to me, she suggested that i sell it. so here it is..

Slow

I Support Human Culling
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If it was my grandfathers, regardless of how it came into his possession, I would keep it and pass it down.

i agree, it is something i probably should keep. however, i would rather pass something down that is more useful.

i would rather someone have the gun who is interested in the history behind it. also i am tired of losing it and spending hours looking for it, it seems to find its way into some strange places.

UPDATE: i picked up the gun today and messed with it for the first time in a several years, it seems that something is now wrong with it. i think the main spring is broken or has somehow become messed up, i am not sure as i have never taken it apart.

i am open to offers, as i would kind of like to see this thing gone

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Don't sell it. You'll regret it later. I'd clean it up and put it in a shadowbox frame.

I've got a .38 s&w made by Iver Johnson. Its a junk gun, but since it was my father-in-law's its special to me. I wouldn't sell it. I wouldn't sell my Enfield either because it was my dad's. I might give it to my brother at some point, but then again he's got my dad's Ruger and stevens .22....
    Anyway, keep it in the family, you'll regret it years from now if you don't.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom