limera1n or greenposi0n decesions decesions...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA
    Anyone use these jailbreaks yet? I have a jailbroken 4.0 I4 and want to UPGRADE to 4.1 but want to be sure I can jailbreak it back! Anyone got any personal experience with these 2?

kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA
    *********THIS ONLY WORKS IN WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**********

Ok all I figured it out, you like the jailbreak on your iPhone 4, so your still using 4.0.1 right? But you want to desperately upgrade to 4.1 like all the new stuff? But you can't right because if you upgrade your baseband you no longer worky? Well I have the Solution for you!

First we go to this page and read the instructions very carefully:
    Upgrading iPhone 4 with windows

We download the 2 files that we need:
    TinyUmbrella
    iPhone 4.4.1 Firmware

Then we follow the directions very carefully and to the letter, now after you do the upgrade you should get the good ole Itunes error 1004 thats great! That means you upgraded to 4.4.1 and kept your old baseband (Modem Firmware) 01.59.00. But were stuck in recovery mode what to do now? simple go back to TinyUmbrella and click the "Kick Device out of Recovery mode" button, if after a minute or two it doesn't work NO PROBLEM simply close TinyUmbrella and reopen it, and click the button again and whalla it worked! your phone should reboot.

NOW we go to this page:
    how to install limera1n

File you will need:
    limera1n

And once again follow the instructions to the letter, and whalla you have a iphone 4 using the very latest firmware and jailbroken again! Just sync with your itunes and awayyyyyyyyyy you go, anyone need any help or have any questions you can hit me up on yahoo: kirkbergeron or email me there...thanks and happy upgrading!

5jh7ix1u3xl7uhzxv74.jpg

Last edited:

kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA
    cool, glad you had good luck.. whatever you do, cache your ecid/ibec/ibss/shsh in cydia..

just in case..

actually TinyUmbrella does that for you, even locally if you so choose! But yeah I always do just incase I do not like it.........and wanna go back, I didn't care to much for iTunes 10 I even went back to 9 @ home with that lol!

philup

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    denhamsprings
    im not a noob to the jb but what works on the new jail break in cydia wich themes etc work? do you still use winterboard ? ive tried some themes with no luck .. was so happy when the jb came out..

Top Bottom