Lionheart LH9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • franch1se82

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Belle Chasse
    i'd like to get my hands on a 1st gen DP51, just to see what the differences are.

from what i can tell by dry firing and handling the piece, it's pretty well built, with little to no play in the barrel while the slide is at resting position. the double action is hefty at an advertised 10lbs, but the single action is pretty sweet and crisp… the double action plus is neat, though, i'd never carry the gun in that mode, the double action plus is essentially a longer single action.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I am a "dealer" for Lionheart, but I haven't done the buy in yet. I really want to get them in, but the way their prices are structured, I am not sure I want to order the buy in without a pistol or two pre sold. The Gen 1's are going away, the BF deal was one way of getting rid of them. Really sucks for the dealers that had gen 1's in stock, I hope they made some sort of deal with them so they could discount their gen 1's.

I really want to get them in the store, if anyone wants to buy one in the Baton Rouge area and is willing to Prepay, email me nick@ferrarafirearms.com. If I can get 1 or 2 prepays, I will do the buy in.

Top Bottom