Listen up broke ass poor LSU students on this site.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    That is the joke of the day right there...

The safest drilling company my ass......

The Horizon incident was real bad and I know you were there and don't mean to be offensive. But the money that Transocean spends on inspections and testing far exceeds any other company. I don't want to start an argument about that though, I know you've been through allot. And I don't know what went on that day.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    He doesn't need thugs stealing everything he has worked so hard for, so I'm assuming his answer will be a unequivocal NO! Besides, you don't want to be held responsible, do you?
    Nope sure don't. I just need a chill spot to knock a few bad females on the low. Maybe somewhere to chill after a long day of spending my welfare check that you bros were so nice to give me. I didn't even have to work for it. Just showed up at the office, pulled my race card, name dropped my boy Obama, and got pre approved for two grand a month. Ain't life wonderful?

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Nope sure don't. I just need a chill spot to knock a few bad females on the low. Maybe somewhere to chill after a long day of spending my welfare check that you bros were so nice to give me. I didn't even have to work for it. Just showed at the office, pulled my race card, name dropped my boy Obama, and got pre approved for two grand a month. Ain't life wonderful?

On that note I'm off to bed.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    If anyone is looking for something bigger and is less broke I have a 2 bed, 1.5 bath condo on East Boyd next to Bogies and Shadys up for rent... :)

In walking distance to get your ass beat by LSU football players...

VeryNice.jpg

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Life is wonderful.....

Nope sure don't. I just need a chill spot to knock a few bad females on the low. Maybe somewhere to chill after a long day of spending my welfare check that you bros were so nice to give me. I didn't even have to work for it. Just showed at the office, pulled my race card, name dropped my boy Obama, and got pre approved for two grand a month. Ain't life wonderful?

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Take a look at rental prices lately. If you're willing to let them stay there all the time (even when you are home), you could definitely get a little more than $300.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is a very generous offer.

I will call my neice and see if she has any female friends for this. I couldn't see letting any hardlegs in my house to pet sit. Sorry, guys! I wouldn't trust ANY of your testosterone loaded libidos anywhere near my bed; or my dog for that matter.:D

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    I am. My close friend and neighbor is a vet at the LSU clinic and has put flyers up all over it for me. I'm on craigslist too but it's hard dealing with people on there. If it was in between semesters this would be allot easier. I'm very stressed about this right now.

I can't imagine a Vet student not taking you up on this. I know their some broke as hell

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Take a look at rental prices lately. If you're willing to let them stay there all the time (even when you are home), you could definitely get a little more than $300.

I am letting them live here full time. I usually have a roomate and the last one just moved out 2 months ago. She got married. I want to charge so little because they would be providing a huge service to me by taking care of my dog.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    What time frame are you looking for? That might help an interested party. My sis-n-law just signed a lease too, but she may know someone interested

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    What time frame are you looking for? That might help an interested party. My sis-n-law just signed a lease too, but she may know someone interested

The empty room is available now but my freind has agreed to keep Amos for a little while if necassary. But she can't keep him permanatly because she has 3 pets allready. So it's here and ready but things could maybe be worked around a bit.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    The Horizon incident was real bad and I know you were there and don't mean to be offensive. But the money that Transocean spends on inspections and testing far exceeds any other company. I don't want to start an argument about that though, I know you've been through allot. And I don't know what went on that day.

I'm not referring to the Horizon either...

I can show you proof of their stupidity and lack of safety POST Macondo....

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I've found someone who's gonna move in and take care of things while I'm gone. Thanks to everyone for trying to help. I'm feeling very relieved

Top Bottom