Livingston Parish Deputy involved in shooting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    Everything I've read on BS concerning this MEM person, leads me to believe that he is quite the douche. Finally got to see his picture on one of the other recent threads. Now I understand why he OC's, little **** looks like he couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper sack with the top open.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    He's making progress! He actually left multiple comments and managed to avoid using the term "Amerika"!

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    MEM makes every law abiding gun owner look bad. He's quick to blast anyone of authority, without having any factual knowledge of the situation. I say we all pool our money and ship him off to Cali, he'll fit right in.

I don't think someone as off his rocker as MEM should be allowed to own a firearm.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Ok, I am new to the sight, who is this MEM y'all are speaking of? Whats the 'crib notes' description of him?

mark edward marchiafava google him he's all over the place. Been banned from most gun forums. If you see a story in the paper that you can comment on about any Police he will be running his head.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    He's not only banned at LOCAL but even typing his name, his initials (MEM) or just Mark Edward in the forum results in the software changing it to He Whom Shall Not Be Mentioned.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    It really is funny reading the comments some of those jackasses post. If it were a cover-up, the scene would have been made to look like a murder-suicide domestic that the deputy just happened to roll up on, and the 9-1-1 and radio tapes would have "malfunctioned." I mean, that's how we usually cover ours up. Doesn't everybody? What a bunch of fu@king tools! It must be really scary to live a life so fu@king paranoid that the establishment is out to get you and hoodwink you all the time. What do you believe in when everything's a lie?

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    A good friend of mine is a close friend of the mother of the individual who was killed by the deputy. He says based on this clowns prior history and his actions leading up to his demise,
    the shooting was absolutely 100% justified. I have no doubt the investigation will clear the deputy involved, and I say a little prayer for him, as I know he didn't go to work that morning planning to kill someone.

Sorry MEM, no conspiracy here. But keep being ever vigilant. :rolleyes:

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    I like how he keeps mentioning that the officer's name hasn't been released yet because we're all protecting our own, but fails to realize that no one's name had been released yet. What if the news is covering up the suspects name because he's a home grown domestic illuminatist mason uni-bomber and the news organizations being run by other illuminati are trying to cover up the fact the deputy showed up on a human sacrifice??? I bet MEM didn't think about that one yet... :rolleyes:

ltmdrbr

fishnhunt
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Thank goodness it has been years since I had to deal with MEM when I was still with EBRSO. To be honest I have not really participated much on the forum here at B.S.. It is nice to see that many have seen thru the crap he espouses. He has spent a great deal of energy trying to convince folks that he was picked on by EBRSO and that the actions taken against him back then were without grounds. While I am unable to go into specifics, his being picked up and placed into protective custody pending psych eval were completely warranted. If he were to do the same things today he would really have problems. Threatening judges and other state officials was bad form then. These days it is taken a little more seriously. Want to gripe about them? Go ahead. In some cases I'll even join you in the civil discourse. Threaten to kill them? Just plain stupid.

I agree he makes the average gun owner look bad. I think he primarily just likes to stir up excrement, but he also believes what he says and as such is kind of scary thinking about when he is finally going to "go off".

If Webster ever updates they will have to include his picture near the words douche, wingnut, and conspiracy theory crazy bastard.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom