Lloyd Landry?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    http://www.manta.com/c/mm8b97f/the-gun

The Gun
    12326 Palmer Road
    Gonzales, LA 70737-6435

Phone:
    (225) 647-1909

Products or Services:
    22 Rifles, Century Firearms, Browning Gun, Collectors Firearms and Cowboy Gun.

About The Gun

The Gun in Gonzales, LA is a private company categorized under Guns and Gunsmiths. Our records show it was established in 2005 and incorporated in Louisiana. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures.

Last edited:

razaman

Stuck in the mud
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Lloyd Landry?
    Can someone tell me how to get in touch with Lloyd, I have a 1911 question. Thanks

Guys:
    I too, am seeking Mr. Landry. He had done some work on my .38 Super, and I was very happy with the work. Then I go and lose his contact info. (The Gun address sounds like his address, am I right?) I read about the heart attack, and his winning his match anyway; also there's some chatter that he's on the mend, and back into the swing of things. I'd like to contact him about some business and to let him know that I'm glad that he's still on the planet.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Guys:
    I too, am seeking Mr. Landry. He had done some work on my .38 Super, and I was very happy with the work. Then I go and lose his contact info. (The Gun address sounds like his address, am I right?) I read about the heart attack, and his winning his match anyway; also there's some chatter that he's on the mend, and back into the swing of things. I'd like to contact him about some business and to let him know that I'm glad that he's still on the planet.

You are right.

bayouboy81

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Zachary
    I didn't know he had heart problems. I know he doesn't have a problem with his vocals. I had a great time shooting on his squad yesterday. He runs a lil match every Wednesday night at baker range starting at 5pm

rasputin

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Plaquemine
    I've handeled a few S&W wheel guns he worked over. VERY gifted with smiths. Some of the smoothest I've ever handeled....Just wish he wasn't so damned difficult to deal with.

SGN Ray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Houston/Richmond, TX.
    Say guys..... Has anyone contacted Lloyd in the past week or so..... Have a problem with a pistol..... sent him a email last week... and called his number tonight.... nada...???

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Try his number again after 3 pm. He teaches school during the day and has a practice session on Wednesday night. He has several shoots he attends but you will eventually catch him. 225-647-1909.

Beauxdog

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Try his number again after 3 pm. He teaches school during the day and has a practice session on Wednesday night. He has several shoots he attends but you will eventually catch him. 225-647-1909.

Beauxdog

Yes, definitely call after school, try 4 p.m., rather than email. I had some problems with emailing him at first, probably due to a spam filter.

Lloyd recently installed an Ed Brown barrel for me on a Norinco that I am very fond of…a big :thumbsup: for Lloyd!

SGN Ray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Houston/Richmond, TX.
    Lloyd is the MAN....... UPS dropped off my 2011/Marvel Unit 1 on Friday afternoon.... he called me @ 10:00 AM this morning to ask some questions about the build he did and he called me back @ 12 noon that the gun is fixed, been to the range and fired 50 rounds thru it and will be back to me on Tuesday....... That's service.....

2w7ijd1.jpg

Top Bottom