Loaded Firearms ~@¿@~

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have my Mossberg under my bed loaded with 3" 00 Buckshots and all the pistols are loaded. My "Military Style" Rifles are not loaded but the mags are. My wife has her revolver on her side of the bed loaded and ready. I keep some of my guns under my bed because I don't have any kids just to let u guys know. When we do have kids they will be put in the proper place.

ABM

This is fargin' war
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Lafayette
    12 gauge with empty chamber with magazine full of 00 buck, loaded 10mm and 40SW pistols in various locations secured around house. Military rifles in cases with loaded mags in cases.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    When we lived less than 2 miles from the Mexican border, I could step out of the shower with a riot gun. The Mexican border is not as dangerous as Chocolate City, LA.
    Several loaded handguns concealed around the house. We re-arrange things when children are in the house...................

El Rubio

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    I don't have anything chambered or ready to go. I keep speedloaders right next to a couple of revolvers and loaded magazines in but nothing in the chamber. I started this when we had children but my kids are a little older now at 10 & 14. My wife actually brought it up recently and we have sort of been looking for an inconspicuous box or device to keep a "firearm" handy and quick to get to. Here in Tangipahoa Parish, there was a rash of home invasions that really got my wife thinking since I am on-call occasionally and may be gone at any time for any length of time. So I have just weapons at this time but am upgrading to firearms.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    El Rubio and others, have you seen the FAUX wall clocks that actually open up to hold a small hand gun? I haven't tried one yet but thinking about getting one to keep on the wall next to my front door. Just a thought.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    You will never find me without at LEAST a loaded .45 immediately accessible. Rarely will you find me without two Glocks. Usually you will find me with two pistols and a rifle. All condition one. Plus various others nearby, of course.

El Rubio

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    El Rubio and others, have you seen the FAUX wall clocks that actually open up to hold a small hand gun? I haven't tried one yet but thinking about getting one to keep on the wall next to my front door. Just a thought.

Actually my wife saw that in a Cabela's flier and suggested looking into it.

Top Bottom