Lone Wolf for production.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If it is the standard replacement barrel, you'll be fine. I have a KKM barrel in my G35, and it is exactly the same size as the factory barrel.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Don't listen to Spanky. He is just an message board troll and he knows nothing about shooting, glocks, or production division in general.

Ps I think he has the hiv. Have you seen how much weight he has lost? Next thing you know he will be introducing everybody to his new boyfriend.

LW barrels are fine though, as long as they are the same length as oem glock barrels, and it isn't a caliber conversion barrel.

jwglock

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I don't know what bullets you plan to shoot, but I have put about 20k Bayou Bullets through my factory glock 34 barrel with zero issues. I clean the barrel about every 1,500 to 2,000 rounds. I don't shoot any jacketed bullets with that gun though. My understanding is that shooting jacketed bullets behind lead without cleaning is where you could have problems.

RJAY

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I shoot minor power factor lead 200 gr and 143 gr lead out of my oem glock 22 barrel. The accuracy and poi are very good with both but i still see a slight bulge in the case. I completely de-lead the barrel after each shooting session, never exceeding 150 rounds. If I were reasonably certain I could continue shooting minor pf lead out of the oem barrel, I wouldn't need the lone wolf barrel.

Top Bottom