Long Range Tacticle Shooting class

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Looking for a Long Range class for rifle. One that teaches, wind, drop, adjusting for conditions on the scope ect.

One preferably here in LA or only a few hours TOPs away.

Thanks

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Vata will do one. Also, look at k&m Precision rifle training in Florida, I m pretty sure it was a four hour drive from my house in bedico to their range.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    A big +1 for K&M. They will put on one day clinics that are exactly what you are looking for. Contact Shannon Kay or Brian Morgan over there and ask them when the next class will be. Well worth the drive.

usafcajun

USAF/LEO/IT
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2008
    Assumption Parish
    If you're LE.....

The Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office will be hosting an Advanced Sniper School taught by Sniper Craft. The president of Sniper Craft, Derrick Bartlett will be instructing the school. Course dates are Febuary 25th through March 1st of 2013. The cost per student is $595.00. Lodging is not included.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    K&M is the PREMIER Precision Rifle Facility anywhere near here and very likely in the country. The owners are shooters with great personalities and a wealth of knowledge. One of the owners day job is to teach shooters. This place is the precision rifle Disney World. It is a crown jewel in our backyard. If you want to learn how to shoot from knowledgeable people at a world class range get to K&M ASAP.

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    I'd like to check out K&M. Sounds like allot of good training condensed into a relatively short clinic. I'm going to try and book one in late summer.

If you are wanting to do one book it quick. The june basic class has 3 slots open. Classes are usually limited to 12 so they fill up quick.

Top Bottom