Look what I saw rolling down Veteran's Today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Everything has a weak spot. Considering that these are probably not MRAP'd (Yet) an IED , the tires are CTIS (adjust tire pressure from inside cab) but if they are military assemblies, they will take a hell of a beating and keep rolling on the run flat inserts.

Roll them on their side with a dozer or accidental landslide.

shape charge with copper conical plate directed at the engine, driver or fuel supply.

if stationary, magnetic thermite device on axle, hub assembly, or engine.

Thermal lance might be fun.

thermite weld door and ports closed.

but, the truly weakest bits are the soft gooey things in side.

Cooking with large quantity of low flashpoint accelerant such as gasoline, propane, natural gas until the screaming stops. You'll know when done as the meaty parts inside will have turned red/brown/black and moved to the center of the vehicle.

Or there is always drowning in a river, best accomplished by immersing vehicle in water quickly, as in causing section of bridge to collapse and plunging vehicle into water in excess of 12 feet.

curiously over pressure may be an issue for a stationary vehicle if say 20# of binary explosive were caused to react on the top of the vehicle where it would be assumed that the protection would be the thinnest. In front of the A-pillar would be a natural point of placement as would any point where environmental or electrical supply make ingress to the passenger compartment.

But then again, i'm just guessing. I'm just a silly oilfield guy...wtf do i know???

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Everything has a weak spot. Considering that these are probably not MRAP'd (Yet) an IED , the tires are CTIS (adjust tire pressure from inside cab) but if they are military assemblies, they will take a hell of a beating and keep rolling on the run flat inserts.

Roll them on their side with a dozer or accidental landslide.

shape charge with copper conical plate directed at the engine, driver or fuel supply.

if stationary, magnetic thermite device on axle, hub assembly, or engine.

Thermal lance might be fun.

thermite weld door and ports closed.

but, the truly weakest bits are the soft gooey things in side.

Cooking with large quantity of low flashpoint accelerant such as gasoline, propane, natural gas until the screaming stops. You'll know when done as the meaty parts inside will have turned red/brown/black and moved to the center of the vehicle.

Or there is always drowning in a river, best accomplished by immersing vehicle in water quickly, as in causing section of bridge to collapse and plunging vehicle into water in excess of 12 feet.

curiously over pressure may be an issue for a stationary vehicle if say 20# of binary explosive were caused to react on the top of the vehicle where it would be assumed that the protection would be the thinnest. In front of the A-pillar would be a natural point of placement as would any point where environmental or electrical supply make ingress to the passenger compartment.

But then again, i'm just guessing. I'm just a silly oilfield guy...wtf do i know???

I DO NOT KNOW THIS MAN!! For all of you members of FBI, HOMELAND, CIA, etc. that are now watching this thread because genius here is educating us on how to make homelandsecurityagent-loaf, I do not know him!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Hey genius..These are show and tell..They are reject's...Carry On...

Between the USMC & IDF there were supposedly only 60 Golan MRAP's ever built. Once the Corp eliminated it from the competition the remaining units were removed from USMC service. This would explain where they went.

I DO NOT KNOW THIS MAN!! For all of you members of FBI, HOMELAND, CIA, etc. that are now watching this thread because genius here is educating us on how to make homelandsecurityagent-loaf, I do not know him!

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Hey genius..These are show and tell..They are reject's...Carry On...

Between the USMC & IDF there were supposedly only 60 Golan MRAP's ever built. Once the Corp eliminated it from the competition the remaining units were removed from USMC service. This would explain where they went.

I'll take one. :)

Top Bottom