looking for a H&K USP 45 LEM RAIL ADAPTER,LIGHT, AND holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I have a USP light for my 9mm that I'll never use. I mounted it a few times just to check it out and dhow other people, but that's it. I'm not sure if it's the same for 45 as it is for 9 and 40 though. It's the HK UTL, even has the pretty HK logo on it!

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    For a rail adapter look on CDNN's website. They have one that fits on the HK groove and makes it a picatinny rail. I have one for my full size USP to put the TLR on it. I believe that GG&G also makes a rail adapter for the USP.
    What type of holster exactly are you looking for? A regular belt holster, IWB, or a "Tacticool" thigh rig?

Adam490

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    You are not going to find a holster very easily to accommodate the tall sights. Look for something that fits the Tactical USP or specifically says it will work with the tall sights.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Check with the following companies:

Raven Concealment Systems
    Crown Holsters
    Bladetech

There are others. You are a big boy, search the Internet. You will find what you are looking for, but you have to willing to pay and wait for it.

JR1572

CAM_TECH_ARMS

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   1
    Mar 9, 2011
    LIVINGSTON PARISH
    Check with the following companies:

Raven Concealment Systems
    Crown Holsters
    Bladetech

There are others. You are a big boy, search the Internet. You will find what you are looking for, but you have to willing to pay and wait for it.

JR1572
    i know there are companies out there just seeing if i can get lucky on here befor i head that route waiting on some news from ryanw on the light

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    I have a hk usp .40 expert with the 5.20" barrel and raised front sight with a rear adjustable sight. I have a GG&G rail adapter and a streamlight LED. I got my holster from bladetech and it works great with this set up. I am not sure if that holster will fit your weapon because mine is the 40. I am pretty sure it will work even though I have the extended slide. I am switching carry weapons and will not have a need for my current holster after the first of the year if you are willing to wait that long. I'd be willing to sell it then at a great deal.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom