Looking for a lawyer in the NOLA area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 504BigNasty

Looter Assassin
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    NOLA-Bywater
    I have some questions regarding a wrongful termination/defamation of character lawsuit. If you are a lawyer or know someone who can help me please PM me your number.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I have some questions regarding a wrongful termination/defamation of character lawsuit. If you are a lawyer or know someone who can help me please PM me your number.
    If you find one, maybe he can do a package deal, I may be needing one too. Hope you got some documentation, and make a list of your allies. Also think about adding hostile work environment, companies don't like to hear that one.

crazy white boy

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    St. Charles Parish Hahnville
    You have a better chance on the defamation of character. Louisiana's right to work laws basically allow any employer the right to terminate employment with an employee at anytime without reason or just cause. Good luck.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    You have a better chance on the defamation of character. Louisiana's right to work laws basically allow any employer the right to terminate employment with an employee at anytime without reason or just cause. Good luck.

Yes and no. As a plantiff you still can file a claim of "hostile work environment".

Top Bottom