Looking for a light, any ideas??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    So my gun safe is in a blacked out room, and about impossible to go straight to the keypad at night. I'm thinking about a small single LED dim "night light" type of light (or motion activated if need be) that has a magnetic base to attach directly to the door above the keypad. Oh yeah, it would need to run on batteries! :(
    Bing really isn't giving me much. Anybody see/know of something that fits the bill? Or have a suggestion for something else that would work.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    http://www.cannonsafe.com/securitylight.html
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400902198.662966.jpg

Or find you an LED build that can run off of a single/two "AA"batteries. Cut a chock of wood at an angle and drilled a hole that you
    Can feed the wires through and mount led bulb recessed. Cut hole in the back to mount battery in the back, mouth with Velcro. This is what a friend of mine did. (Painted the block black.

au01st

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2014
    Alexandria, LA
    They sell them at Academy.

I wasn't sure if the OP was asking for something like that or something brighter to provide more light.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna

http://www.cannonsafe.com/securitylight.html
    View attachment 49724

Or find you an LED build that can run off of a single/two "AA"batteries. Cut a chock of wood at an angle and drilled a hole that you
    Can feed the wires through and mount led bulb recessed. Cut hole in the back to mount battery in the back, mouth with Velcro. This is what a friend of mine did. (Painted the block black.

Son of a....... :D
    Of course, that is EXACTLY what I'm looking for! I was getting too specific in my Bing's when I should have just searched for WTF I was actually looking for! ;) I was getting everything like rapaint found. I had thought about making one for about $5 of junk from Radio Shack, but not when I can just buy one ready to go.
    Thanks a bunch guys!! :bigok:

Top Bottom