looking for a long range ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NoLove

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Slidell Louisiana
    Im looking for a place to shoot with something more then 100 yards that honey I. has ... Would like find a range that has 500 yards to play :) ... dont mind driving

lajeeper

heartless conservative
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    BR
    Palo Alto has 15 mid-range shooting lanes (out to 600 yards) with target pits. If you'd ever like to check it out, I usually go about every other week and would be happy to have you as a guest sometime. I'd check it out soon, as I think they are gearing up to do some maintenance / improvements to the 600 yard range to deal with all this dang rain we've been having and the range will be down during that time.

NoLove

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Slidell Louisiana
    Palo Alto has 15 mid-range shooting lanes (out to 600 yards) with target pits. If you'd ever like to check it out, I usually go about every other week and would be happy to have you as a guest sometime. I'd check it out soon, as I think they are gearing up to do some maintenance / improvements to the 600 yard range to deal with all this dang rain we've been having and the range will be down during that time.

Hell yeah! where is Palo Alto located?

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington

That will likely be put off until August.

DynoLa

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Shreveport
    Their is Long Rang Alley in Grand Caine. They have a 100, 200, 1000 yard range. You have to go thru a qualifier to shoot the 1000. Call and talk to Ron.

Grand Caine - Long-Range Alley Gun Club, LLC, 2007 Hwy 5, Grand Caine, LA 71032.
    Phone: 318-872-0111
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50 yd), Outdoor Rifle (100 to 1000 yds), Rifle Silhouette, Pistol Silhouette, Trap, Skeet, Archery
    Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to sundown
    Range Access: Private
    Web Site: www.lra-tti.com Website is down.
    Email: jbobef1@bellsouth.net

NoLove

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Slidell Louisiana
    Their is Long Rang Alley in Grand Caine. They have a 100, 200, 1000 yard range. You have to go thru a qualifier to shoot the 1000. Call and talk to Ron.

Grand Caine - Long-Range Alley Gun Club, LLC, 2007 Hwy 5, Grand Caine, LA 71032.
    Phone: 318-872-0111
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50 yd), Outdoor Rifle (100 to 1000 yds), Rifle Silhouette, Pistol Silhouette, Trap, Skeet, Archery
    Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to sundown
    Range Access: Private
    Web Site: www.lra-tti.com Website is down.
    Email: jbobef1@bellsouth.net

Top Bottom