Looking for a Python in Alex/Pineville?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    I know there are always folks looking for these. Buddy just called and told me that he sold his Python to Big Al's at the gunshow today. Anyone interested, might run down there and see what you can work out. Traded his Anaconda to another dealer too... Wish I could have grabbed this pair, but didn't know he was finally ready to move them.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Big Al had it sitting next to him on the table. Looked purdy too. I didn't even ask do to gun fund is on low side.

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    It is a nice gun. Hate to think what Al will charge for it. Knowing what he paid, and how his prices are usually higher than everyone else, it will probably be up there. We had talked about it several times, and my buddy knew I was interested but never could come up with a solid price, or decide for sure that he was getting rid of it. He called to tell me he got rid of them and came out of there with a Colt 1911 70 series, Glock (21, I think), and 10/22.

Probably for the best that I didn't know he was ready. Just bought my daughter a car, so not alot of extra funds right now.

Last edited:

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    lost - You must mean this one!! I own it now!! I bought it from your friend. He traded the Anaconda for the Colt 70 Series.

Colt Python 6" Stainless Steel - 1st year of production for the Stainless Steel Python - Date code is 1983. I spent about 2hrs and cleaned it up. The action is like butter.

1sfde9c24usuvsai0aau.jpg

Last edited:

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    I work for Big Al's Guns part-time but I worked the gun show that day. I was at Al's table when I bought it, so it might have appeared that Al purchased it. :)

Ah, good to see a BS member got it! He told me that he sold it to Al, so I had no idea. Congrats!

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Man, that is sweet! Nice score, Jman. Too bad I couldn't afford it, I have a serious soft spot for things made in '83.

Speaking of needing to have standing offers in place, Jman, if you ever decide to sell that red leather sofa I see in all your pics, I want to be first in line.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    lost - You must mean this one!! I own it now!! I bought it from your friend. He traded the Anaconda for the Colt 70 Series.

Colt Python 6" Stainless Steel - 1st year of production for the Stainless Steel Python - Date code is 1983. I spent about 2hrs and cleaned it up. The action is like butter.

1sfde9c24usuvsai0aau.jpg

Beautiful example. Very nice.

Top Bottom