Looking for a ROCKSTAR Gunsmith

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    So would this be the 3rd person coming on this site trying to recruit people to have their lives ruined for the price of 15 minutes of fame?

I can be a rockstar, but not a gunsmith, unless assembling uppers on lowers, puting in fresh mags, and field stripping guns is part of the gig. If it's for TV and the money's right, I'll be cool as a fan, since apparently being skilled at a craft is something reality tv seems to have no desire in portraying. I have experience in the industry as well and almost a whole 5 seconds of on-screen time in a feature film, with Samuel L. Jackson no less!!!

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    So would this be the 3rd person coming on this site trying to recruit people to have their lives ruined for the price of 15 minutes of fame?

I can be a rockstar, but not a gunsmith, unless assembling uppers on lowers, puting in fresh mags, and field stripping guns is part of the gig. If it's for TV and the money's right, I'll be cool as a fan, since apparently being skilled at a craft is something reality tv seems to have no desire in portraying. I have experience in the industry as well and almost a whole 5 seconds of on-screen time in a feature film, with Samuel L. Jackson no less!!!

Can you assemble a stripped lower?
    Are you willing to let them make you look dumb?
    Do you a wild crazy attribute they can exploit?
    Are you willing to flaunt you wife and/or daughter?

You just might be their man!!

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    It's always worth asking!:mamoru:
    media-41151-150964.jpg

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I'm a gunsmith that use to want to be a rock star. Then I spent a lot of time partying like a rock star. Neither apply now though, does that count?

Probably not interested anyway. I do a good enough time making an ass out of myself. Don't need a tv camera following me around to do that.

Via Taptalk- OUT!

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Can you assemble a stripped lower? Never tried, but I have a wicked set of tools
    Are you willing to let them make you look dumb? I do that just fine on my own
    Do you a wild crazy attribute they can exploit? Not anymore, but it's t.v., they can add it in post
    Are you willing to flaunt you wife and/or daughter? No, but I'm sure they can make up something by sending in plastic surgery addicted gold digger wievs to buy diamond encrusted ak's

You just might be their man!!

Quick, someone help fabricate a ******** resume' that is so fake it looks legit!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Presentation is everything. This thread FAILS. Unclear/vague requests are usually made by unprepared people who don't really have a plan. Just one of my life's observation.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    My Resume:
    Stranglehold is my favorite all time song
    The ladies love me
    I can bench 450lbs
    My nipples are pierced