Looking for Glock Armorers in the N.O. area...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestBank_Dan

My Ninja dog!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Marrero, LA
    I'm looking for one to perhaps help me with my defective front Trijicon night sight. Called Glock the other day about it, and they told me to find a local Glock Armorer to help me out or I can send them my slide. I really don't want to send them my slide, as my G23 is my only carry (G26 the gf carries whenever she goes to work).

Also another reason I'm looking for one is to buy a plug for my new G26, unless someone knows where they sell them. Purchased my G26 from 10-8 Tactical last Monday, but they don't sell it. Trying to see if anyone locally has it before I purchase it online.

WestBank_Dan

My Ninja dog!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Marrero, LA
    well when i spoke to the guy at glock on the phone, i asked him if perhaps i just need to get it taken off and send them the front night sight so that they would just send me another one. but he said no, he needs the whole slide sent in. so i'm just not too sure if i should take it off myself. but my last resort would be to just buy a new one from 10-8 tactical, which i don't feel like doing since it came factory installed.

Nomad, 2nd- PM sent

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    I don't see much representation for 10-8 tactical supply, so I'm going to go ahead and mention that Maury and the guys at 10-8 can surely take care of you. Their prices are fair, and they're always willing to help. I've purchased 3 guns from there and never left dissatisfied. Additionally, they installed my night sights (purchased from them) and my extended slide release (not purchased from them) for free. Check them out!

WestBank_Dan

My Ninja dog!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Marrero, LA
    yea when i bought my 26 from them, the guy working the front was pretty helpful. honestly, i was amazed on the price of the 26, which was another thing about me purchasing the 26.

i guess my last resort is to just purchase a front night sight from them. which sucks cause i was hoping to put the $30-40 bucks towards a new magazine LOL.

Top Bottom