Looking for N-530 Powder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikeinlouisiana

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Gonzales
    I dropped by and checked. He carries vhtavuori powders but does not stock N-530. :confused: Says he won't be ordering any either. Oh well, on with my search. Thanks for the tip.

Mike

GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    N530, I've got some for sale ... and much more

Mike

This may be your lucky day, I am powder rich and have to get rid of some ... I am way over legal. Also need some money for my latest project.;)

I have one 2-pound cannister of VV N530, and one 1-pound cannister of N540. I'd like to sell both if possible. Powder Valley has N530 for $28.85 a pound plus the Hazard and freight fees. Same price for the N540. Midway has the N530 for $33.99 plus Hazard and shipping fees; same for N540.

I will sell you the 2-pounder of N530 for $50 no fees, of course, and the 1-pounder of N540 for $25. That's $75 for both.

But wait (like the TV commercial says) there's more ... if you buy now ... I have six 1-pound cannisters of AA2230 for $15 each, that's $90 for six pounds -- it is $18 to $20 per pound on the Internet.

I also have one 8-pound jug of H2460 that sells for $140, but I am selling it for $100 because I used a half pound of it.:cool:

And, I have a 1-pounder of Winchester 748 for $15.

That's a total of $290 for 18 pounds of good powders. And, if YOU buy it all, I'll knock off another $15 and sell it all to you for $275. No fees, no taxes ... just pick it up at my home in Wedgewood Sub. off O'Neal Lane in BR. Or, we could make arrangements at my office off Bluebonnet...at The Advocate.

If interested (and you just might want to call a buddy in on this), reply via e-mail early in the a.m. and/or call me on my cell tomorrow at 803-9815 after 11 a.m. -- I work late at night and sleep late.:D

Ben Reed
    benreed@cox.net
    www.mydyingbreath.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom