Looking to buy a AK-47

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockmanG35

Explicit Lyrics
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    St. James Parish
    If anybody knows of a AK=47 that someone is selling or where there might be please PM me, if been having no luck finding any right now.

I have a P6 Sig 9mm and ammo for 9 and 40 that can be traded if necessary.

I just wanted to send out a feeler to see what pops up.

Thanks guys,

Brad

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I'm sure someone will have one for you (Or you could just order one from Classic or somesuch...)

But if not PM me, a buddy of mine has a WASR he is thinking fo selling... it wouldn't be avalable right away though...

As I said... someone will have one.

tj357

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Bossier City, La.
    Atlanticfirearms.com has the Amd-65's in stock, the ugly ones with the vertical foregrip. The will do a layaway for you if needed. I'm looking for one too.

SigArmed1

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 21, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    I have a WASR 10 that I am thinking about selling. It has a few scratches on it but shoots fine. Has the black synthetic furniture on it too. I'll try to take some pics and send you if you're interested. If I decide to sell it I'll probably ask around $400 or so.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    For what the AK's are going for today, I would serious consider something like a STG-58 or other FAL's. Much more dependable, much easier to get correct parts for and a overall better shooting weapon.

Israeli

fal2k.jpg

or a Standard type FrankenFAL!

2ndfalrightsidep.jpg

These are some super fine shooting Rifles and a lot of fun!

NOTE: It sadens me to say that these pics were taken BEFORE the horrific boating accident where as I lost my weapons and ammo! :(
    Maybe oneday I will try and get these replaced........

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    For what the AK's are going for today, I would serious consider something like a STG-58 or other FAL's. Much more dependable, much easier to get correct parts for and a overall better shooting weapon.

Israeli

fal2k.jpg

or a Standard type FrankenFAL!

2ndfalrightsidep.jpg

These are some super fine shooting Rifles and a lot of fun!

NOTE: It sadens me to say that these pics were taken BEFORE the horrific boating accident where as I lost my weapons and ammo! :(
    Maybe oneday I will try and get these replaced........

I would have hired divers. Nice guns.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    The only way it could have been funnier would have been if he said the ammo was cheaper also.:rofl:

Well all things considered that would be about the ONLY difference!
    I do NOT wish to get into a which is better PI$$ing contest here, but like I said all things considered with the HIGHLY over rated prices the SR-1 and Wasr10's are bringing you are just about the same price as a very well built FAL! If I was about to let go of $900 -$1000 bucks I would do some looking and pick up a FAL for around $1200 and less with some extras to boot.
    Ammo is hard to find these days no matter what flavor your looking for, you just have to keep your eyes open and find the right deals.
    I have a few X39 rifles and ammo...... well I did before the accident! And I also HAD a few X51 rifles and ammo, and I would trade two of the X39's for one 51! AGAIN this is ONLY one mans opinion,(MINE) and we all know about them OPINION things!

BUT I will say, no matter which route you take you will enjoy it!
    BAMBAM one day we will have to get together and I'll let ya eat thru a 100 rounds or so just so you will know the feeling of the FAL smoking thru some AUSSIE DEFENCE Ammo!

CB

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom