Looks like the Salvation Army went Woke

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Honestly, I thought this was a joke. I googled around. They will not be getting any money from me. What a bunch of woke BS.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    My wife and I have supported them in the past. If this article is true, which it appears so, we have given our last dollar to them. Very sad.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    They just screwed themselves. I bet BLM or BLM supporters aren't very big donors
    I Hate hearing this. I was ready to give to them again but Not Anymore. I stoped giving to Red Cross because of their political bs after Katrina. Who do I give to now that will actually help & not just keep for themselves? Even Catholic charities is moving illegals all over the country. Who can we trust?

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I Hate hearing this. I was ready to give to them again but Not Anymore. I stoped giving to Red Cross because of their political bs after Katrina. Who do I give to now that will actually help & not just keep for themselves? Even Catholic charities is moving illegals all over the country. Who can we trust?
    Shrines and st Jude are my favorite

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The Salvation Army has been this way for several years already and nothing like the organization they once were.

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    The Salvation Army has been a bad joke for decades now. Research how much of the money they take in actually goes to helping others as opposed to lining the pockets of their CEO

jakemacz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They just screwed themselves. I bet BLM or BLM supporters aren't very big donors
    Pffft!

There is a study, somewhere, done several years ago, that shows the levels of charity by race, religion, and political affiliation. If I recall, catholic conservative whites are the most giving of all, by a very large margin. Phony liberals are way down the list. Blacks are at the bottom.

If I have anything of value that may benefit someone in need, I will throw it in the trash BEFORE I give it to these clowns.

What a completely foolish marketing strategy. Idiots!

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    This has to be a joke. As a descendant of a Scot who was brought to the new world as a prisoner of the English Civil War, and forced into slavery, and many who fought in the Civil War to abolish slavery, I am pretty offended to read such rubbish. These people are speaking to a certain ruling class that my people are not part of! Look to the royals, wealthy elites, and political leadership to blame for racism. I support black lives, but I don't owe anyone an apology. No one in my family has owned slaves since the days of my Viking ancestors.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom