WTS: Lot of 8 Tactical/self defense Knives all unused fir sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • medic4832

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2015
    Slidell, LA
    Lot of 8 Tactical and self defense knives for sale

Collectively, when purchased all of the blades were over $600.00 I am selling for $225.00 or OBO for the lot. I will not break up in pieces unless it satisfies trade considerations below. I am attempting to liquidate and reduce my collection. All of the knives to the best of my knowledge are unused and literally like brand new. If any were carried they show little to no wear. Trades for small .380 acp autos in good to VG condition considered if they have low rounds through.

(1) Glock Field Knife with polymer sheath (black) model #78 I think ($29.00)
    (2) Brous Blades Silent Soldier V1 satin polished neck knife comes with original black kydex sheath/belt clip its chain and original plastic envelope. In D2 steel ($110.00)
    (3) Kabar/Becker Knives Becker Necker BK-11 neck knife with its original sheath ($44.00)
    (4) Protech Monaco Automatic knife (out side) in black handle/black blade 154cm original box very slick and precision auto ($142.00)
    (5) Concord AKC OTF automatic knife double spear point edged with satin polished blade ($75.00)
    (6) Cold Steel Scottish Spike with original box, sheath and bead chain ($35.00)
    (7) Spyderco Matriarch Sprint Run circa 2010 Brown cocoa handle VG-10 blade in original box very wicked blade ! ($70.00)
    (8) Cold Steel Voyager Tanto Large folder #29LT plain edge this model was a very high quality Japanese VG-1 steel not currently Taiwanese inferior steel ($95.00)

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      227.1 KB · Views: 97
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom