Louisiana Concealed Carry Bill Status

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I support it, many states are allowing it now. I think it should be allowed if you can legally own it you should be legally allowed to carry it.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    I support it, many states are allowing it now. I think it should be allowed if you can legally own it you should be legally allowed to carry it.
    Agreed. And all of the propaganda and fearmongering about *blood in the streets*?is unfounded in states where Constitutional Carry exists. Northern New England is a great example of this

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I've been hoping and praying this would get done at some point. It's been discussed for years now and I figured our legislators would do it once they have cover from other states leading the way. Some of our state politicians are spineless!

They floated an idea that I think is good, wherein if a state of emergency is declared you can conceal carry without a CHP. I think that is a step in the right direction but a true constitutional carry law is long overdue.

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    I've been hoping and praying this would get done at some point. It's been discussed for years now and I figured our legislators would do it once they have cover from other states leading the way. Some of our state politicians are spineless!

They floated an idea that I think is good, wherein if a state of emergency is declared you can conceal carry without a CHP. I think that is a step in the right direction but a true constitutional carry law is long overdue.

Absolutely agree! Please get in touch with your State Rep and State Senator and make your voice heard!

Freedom is good!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom