Louisiana Gubernatorial Elections

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    So anyone have opinions on the various candidates? Pros and cons? I have to ask what the BayouShooter community thinks before I can make an educated decision!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Anything is better than what we have now......

I'm kind of leaning toward Scott Angelle as he is the only one talking about fixing and ways to fund the crumbling infrastructure (roads, bridges, etc.) that are in very bad shape....

mikacct

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2015
    Ponchatoula Louisiana
    over the years i have tried to drum up support for alternative parties. republicans and democrats are exact opposites that want to impose their views on you. ha ha

personally, i like libertarians and voting for them at least sends the message i'm not supporting the current parties. other parties are viable....constitution or green party for example. just my 2 cents worth.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I have had personal experience with Jay Dardenne on more than one occasion. He was always professional in his work, spoke the truth and didn't try to lead us on. I have given him my support in the past and will continue as long as he does right for the state. David Vitter cannot be trusted and I will not support this man at all.

Beauxdog

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    over the years i have tried to drum up support for alternative parties. republicans and democrats are exact opposites that want to impose their views on you. ha ha

Problem is, a lot of people want to impose their views on everyone, too. Both sides are equally guilty and think that anyone in the middle is a problem that is trying to slowly let the other side take over. Most of the rest are just completely apathetic and either don't vote or vote for who their dad says they need to.

But I do like libertarians. I don't necessarily agree with everything that they want, but I'm all for doing whatever I want if it affects nobody else, be it owning a gun, marrying a man, or smoking a pot.

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Thanks for the link newguy. My wife is a former public and private school teacher who is now a home school teacher. She is very anti-common core. Even taking the specific issue out, I generally don't favor anybody who is looking for the federal government to step in and dictate to the state or local government.

Top Bottom