Louisiana Gun & Reloading Supply "Meet & Greet"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Just to let the Bayou Shooter family know Louisiana Gun & Reloading supply is having a "Meet & Greet" on Saturday April 16th. The store will be open at 9:00 am and we start serving food around 11:00 am. Everyone is invited to come out and share in this "Reopening" of Louisiana Gun. This is our way of saying "Thanks" to all that helped make this possible and to see a lot of the Bayou Shooter family and friends.

Bryan & Connie Guillory :)
    Louisiana Gun & Reloading Supply
    12728 Old Jefferson Hwy
    225-389-6077

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I will try to have some purple onions there if you want them. And yes it is the same weekend as the GSSF match but that could not be helped, the folks cooking were busy the other weekends and I didn't want to wait any longer due to the heat

Bryan

enutees

Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Don't worry Brian. If it was a match where they let you use nice guns I might miss but I'll be there for the free food instead.

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I know that several matches were going on at the same time, not only here but out of state and we have several folks attending these matches. Just couldn't be helped. My guys work cheap but were on a limited time table. We did what we could. The folks going to the GSSF match on Saturday can come by and then run to Southern Shooting Center to shoot. Just won't be able to hang around a lot. Then again, you can shoot the EAPS match Sunday and then run to the GSSF match afterwards.

Thanks,

Bryan

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am actually off work, so I guess I can come by and meet a couple of you guys, and check out the re-opened store. Bryan, if you have business cards printed up, I could use a stack. I work at Academy on Siegen, and for one reason or another, I was handing out Larry's cards on a regular basis, so if you don't mind me sending customers your way, I would be more than happy to hand out your cards.

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Even if you got to work on Saturday, feel free to come by anytime to say hello. The new store hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday.

Bryan

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey folks, Mark your calendars and don't forget, this Saturday come by the store even for a few minutes.

Thanks,

Bryan

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    We got plenty of powder and primers, with more on the way. Winchester, Wolf & Federal primers, along with IMR, Accurate, Hogdons and Winchester powders. Come by, eat shop and stay a while.

Bryan

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Folks,

Don't forget to get out and give Mike some help Saturday morning setting up for the EAPS match this Sunday. When y'all are finished over there, come by the store for some lunch and to hang with the rest of the Bayou Shooter family.

Hope to see many of you tomorrow,

Bryan aka: Beauxdog :)

Top Bottom