Louisiana lawmaker files gun bill

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebeldave

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Springfield la
    Of course I know everyone realizes. that even if they dont know what kind. the gov will know who has firearms another backdoor registration scam

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    Are they gonna make it free?!?! Hell NO!

This is a test balloon. This is all part of that midget in NYC's anti gun agenda.

Why is it always a DEM :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Nothing to worry about, he said it was a "common sense" approach. I feel better now.

Once that phrase leaves someone's mouth I stop listening. What is common since to us may not be common since to someone who doesn't own nor desire to own a firearm.

Start with the emails NOW! Let your representatives know that we do not want or will not tolerate their nannying when it comes to our rights...... Apparently it worked on the AWB.

DiggerP

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Metairie, LA
    I think he lost the city council race and is in his last eligible term as rep. I'm still writing him to let him know that, because of his stance against the Constitution, I will be contributing to every one of his political opponents for the rest of his political career.

Bill Baldwin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Ragley
    It's common sense approach it's a safety aspect...

Oh, safety and common sense? I'm sure this bill will provide funding for offering firearms safety training in high school, similar to drivers education. NOPE, the bill would make it illegal for an FFL to sell a firearm to someone that hasn't taken one of numerous firearms classes. If you commit the misdemeanor of presenting false documentation to show training, in addition to the $1,000 fine and six months under lock and key...

no person convicted of a violation of this Paragraph shall be eligible to purchase a firearm.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I think he lost the city council race and is in his last eligible term as rep. I'm still writing him to let him know that, because of his stance against the Constitution, I will be contributing to every one of his political opponents for the rest of his political career.

I agree with you here^! Unless these phony politicians are threatened with removal, and unless the constituency actually votes them out afterwards; they will continue to put forth this silliness.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    my God that must be the fourth or fifth democrat I've seen in Louisiana. we gotta get this under control. and all this time I thought hogs were the notorious invading species of the state...

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I wish people wouldn't do these drive-by link posts with no comments. If you're going to post a link to something like this, at least have the common decency to give us a synopsis. If you don't care enough about the subject to summarize the link's contents, why should we care enough to click on it?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I wish people wouldn't do these drive-by link posts with no comments. If you're going to post a link to something like this, at least have the common decency to give us a synopsis. If you don't care enough about the subject to summarize the link's contents, why should we care enough to click on it?

He was obviously counting on the weight of the word "gun" alone on, well; a gun forum.

bhart89

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Where is the corresponding bill to prevent someone from voting without passing a civics test?

Top Bottom