Louisiana man was in possession an "Assault RIfle" in luggage at Airport

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Imagine the look on the TSA Officer's face when he discovered a 52 year old man from Jefferson Louisiana had a Palmetto Arms "Ar style rifle", and over 150 rounds of ammunition in his carry on luggage at the New Orleans Airport. The weapon was loaded with a 30 round magazine, and also had several other loaded mags in the carry on. Can't link the news article, don't have the IT knowledge. I'm sure someone will do it quick enough for me-Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    For the love of Pete can somebody please tell this absolutely mentally unstable people this is an Armalite Rifle “AR” 15 not an assault weapon….. Don’t these people have to have some sort of education to get these jobs????? Poor guy probably forgot what bag he had it in….

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Sounds like this guy was just your run of the mill, every day average idiot. Kinda like most of those TSA agents….
    “Need a supavisor!” was probably the last thing he heard.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I mean like how stupid can one be? How did he possibly think he would get thru TSA inspection with a firearm in his carry on? And a rather large pistol at that!
    Dude has to have mental issues.

Meh, that looked like a semi-auto pistol to me. But, what do I know? I’m not a news reporter.

Joe Biden would state that is clearly an assault weapon. And he advises the US AG/DOJ.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Looks like a buttstock is also pictured. I really hate to see law abiding gun owners do these sorts of things. It hurts all of us ultimately. That's if this is an ordinary gun owner and not someone with an agenda.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom