LouisianaCarry is down

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    No money to renew it. I will get it back up eventually, unless someone buys it in the mean time. Anyway, just mentioning that I was aware of it, so that people didn't try to get word to me about it or whatever.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Thanks guys. Yeah, it is only like 10 or 15 usually, but there is probably another 10 or something tacked on because it is expired. I am just that broke. Never have gotten particularly well. Really, I wouldn't be completely adverse to passing the site on to someone or some group with the time and money to keep it up. I only started it because back then there was very little for LA shooters out there, and BSC was still in it's infancy; but now so many more shooters have gotten plugged in and educated that my limited resources have to be used for other things. Don't get me wrong, I would rather stick with it, but I am sleeping in a shed right now, so webmastering will have to wait a bit.

We'll talk about it.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Put another way, I felt it my civic duty to create the site and compile the info when it was not otherwise easily available, but it is quite a bit of work and I may soon only be a part time LA resident, and you guys are here to answer questions now anyway, so I have other duties that I have to tend more to. However, I intend to do my best to maintain it as long as I can.

55bowtie

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Shreveport
    I live in shreveport.I can donate if you need it .I can let you use my pc if you need acess to your website. I have a fishing website i own so i have a little experience with that.Is the site for sale or do you need donations? MIKE email me if you want 55bowtie@gmail.com

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Micha, I found bayoushooter from a link on the LAcarry website. I'm in for a few bucks to renew it. Whoever is collecting money pm me the info.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If you need server space, I have one that will be up forever and has a spare domain slot on it. I'll also chip in the money needed to renew the domain if you want to move your old site over.

Last edited:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I hope you get your site up again. It's really a fantastic source.
    LOCAL included it in all of our phamplets in a section for finding more info about OC in LA. There's also a link from the LOCAL webpage. I look forward to it coming back and for you getting back on your feet.

Top Bottom