Low performance driver

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    My brother in law has a Hellcat. Has a tune, pulley, solid driveshaft, thermostat, and drag radials. It’s one bad Mo Fo. But it’s still a 850HP Dodge. Lol

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Probably about 30 years ago, a guy bought a new Corvette at Trapp Chevrolet. Left the lot, went about three miles up the road, hit a power pole and killed himself.

Rocko68

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 27, 2019
    New Orleans, La
    Screenshot_20210122-182805_Chrome.jpg

Oh yeah, just a tailgate rear glass and skid plate....way more damage.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    I raced circle track dirt tract cars with 400HP. You learn car control with that much power on dirt. The only reason more don't kill themselves with 600 -800 HP street cars is traction control and active handling but it can only do so much, it can't fix hold my beer and watch this fools. These cars can perform way beyond the capabilities of most drivers.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Guy with the TRX will likely be looking for another auto insurance company to write a policy on anything he drives once his current company sees that ass-hattery. I’ve heard of at least 2 cases where that’s happened when idiots posted vids of themselves like this.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    These YouTube millionaires don’t give two farts about these things. They’re for generating views and drawing advertising money. YT algorithms pay out about $7000 per million views. As viewer interaction goes up, so does the comp rate. Folks who 2 years ago were working out of their parents’ 2-car garage now own 3-digit acreage, commercial properties, over a mil in vehicles, and one limited production ridiculously expensive car is -whatever- to them. One I can think of went from walking dealer lots to show how a 6’7” guy fits in various models to owning a loft in LA, a mclaren, a Ram rebel, a hellcat, giving away motorcycles every couple months, and showing off how he fits in NBA and NFL players’ highly customized Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom