LSU Nike Purple Jerseys for 17.49

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tigertaylor1

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Houma, LA
    I know this isn't related to guns, but I'm sure someone will find it useful. Had to share. Guys, found these jerseys for a ridiculous price this morning. They are Nike football purple #10 jerseys for 17.49 total with 6.99 UPS shipping. It's the Football America link and I've ordered a number of things from them, great site. Use the code "JWX4FBG9" for 30% off to bring the total to 17.49. These things retail for 60 bucks as I'm sure yall know. Deal is good till 7/11/11 midnight.

Link - http://www.footballamerica.com/lsu/...Ntt/lsu/VCategory/SEARCH_SUCCESSFUL/index.pro

UPDATE: Looks like all the XL, XXL are sold out, but you may be able to order them and keep this price. It says they will have more in stock on 8/8/11. Way to gobble em up fellas!

Last edited:

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Dang you! Definitely didn't need that to come up right now. Not only am I an LSU FREAK! but I am also a jersey nut. Scored the last XXL LSU for myself, one for the boy, a longhorn and nittany lions jersey! Thanks for the deal man! GEAUX TIGAHS!!!

tigertaylor1

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Houma, LA
    Dang you! Definitely didn't need that to come up right now. Not only am I an LSU FREAK! but I am also a jersey nut. Scored the last XXL LSU for myself, one for the boy, a longhorn and nittany lions jersey! Thanks for the deal man! GEAUX TIGAHS!!!

Hell yeah man, I didn't need one either but that's too good to pass on. Funny I ordered our son the same exact one a couple days ago and then I find this today. Glad you got one, GEAUX TIGERS!

tigertaylor1

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Houma, LA
    Think Mettenberger's gonna do it for us this year?

Man, I hope so. Still holding out hope for JJ, but he's just so wobbly with that slow delivery. Think it's gonna be a great year though, our D will be destructive as ever. CAN'T WAIT! Slammin Sam will be back to 100% too, just got goosebumps!

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    I really wish JJ could get it together. Seems like a decent kid. I haven't stayed up to date on the college football news like I used to, but I would assume Miles is gonna alternate between the two like he tried with Jefferson and Lee. But yeah, watching the D is my favorite part of a game! I think we're about 55 days away? I want to go to the Oregon game so bad!

tigertaylor1

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Houma, LA
    Nice deal, thanks for the post!

Glad we bought em out! I think that even if they are backordered and you order anyway that you get the price locked in. I would give them a call on Monday to ask them but that's what I would think. They have some other LSU items on there for pretty low prices too. Great site, subscribe to their email list, they specials like this pretty often.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Got mine!!!!!!!! I opted for the blue jersey instead :D

gators-001.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom