LSUPD Range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bayoutrigger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Alexandria, La.
    Coming from Alexandria Google is showing the best route is to exit Nicholson after the I-10 bridge and then take Nicholson past LSU campus to LSU Ag Road. Is this best way to go?

Last edited:

aard3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Mandeville, LA
    It's run my the military science department, and I'm pretty sure it's not open to the public. ROTC only.... at least it was that way when I was a student.

Aaron

Keller

Walmitfahrer #478
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge/Covington
    That's where the range is. On the left, just past Entergy and before you get to Syngenta. I've seen LSUPD and Troopers go back there. They have posted signs for "NRA" classes, but probably not the NRA I'm thinking of...

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    Coming from Alexandria Google is showing the best route is to exit Nicholson after the I-10 bridge and then take Nicholson past LSU campus to LSU Ag Road. Is this best way to go?

You can exit there and go down Nicholson/HWY 30. I usually take Nicholson back when I'm heading back here (Pineville) after the last day of a class.

I stay in Gonzales when taking a class at the LSUPD range. It's much better/convenient in my opinion, and there is usually a meet up by some each day before class for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel there.

This is for the Tom Givens class, correct?

Top Bottom