M&P 9 magazine desperation has set in

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • allen1911

Realist
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Chalmette
    Just Midway which I ordered today. I think Mecgar is OEM for the M&P mags and has some type of agreement to not offer them under their own brand. I hope that I don't get an email back from Midway stating OOS.

Last edited:

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    So I don't freak anyone out, M&P 40 mags work just fine for 9mm training. I tried it, it worked. purchased 10 of them used for $17 each
    and hadn't looked back. Biggest issue is last round doesn't feed every time. For training, I look at it as a good trick to throw in the mix.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    So I don't freak anyone out, M&P 40 mags work just fine for 9mm training. I tried it, it worked. purchased 10 of them used for $17 each
    and hadn't looked back. Biggest issue is last round doesn't feed every time. For training, I look at it as a good trick to throw in the mix.

I bet if you tweaked the feed lips in a little to match a 9mm mag and threw a 9mm follower (available for about $2) in there you could get them running as well as a 9mm mag or pretty damn close.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Interesting, thanks.

allen1911

Realist
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Chalmette
    Woohoo! My mags just came in from Midway. Now have an acceptable number of magazines for my M&P9. If anyone needs some mags, I highly recommend that you sign up for product alert at Midway. Make sure that you have your account set up to receive text message alerts. If anyone needs some, I am going to keep my name on alert for when they come in. Just pm me.

Top Bottom