M&P (and Glock, XD, AR-15, etc) Stippling *NEW PICS*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    anyone done MOE handguards yet?

:naughty:

middy_2.jpg

Went ahead and re-textured my grip as well, even better now!

middy_3.jpg

middy_1.jpg

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Guess Im going to ruin some Pmags this weekend getting my practice in. Im not about putting the torch to my XDM the first run out.

Grab a couple cheap A2 grips for an AR to practice on. The polymer on XDs is really soft compared to the Pmags, so they kinda require different techniques. The A2 grips are a lot closer in material.

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    Ive got an extra vertical forgrip that could use some grip. One of the magpul ones I think. Think thats soft enough? Or should I hit Jims for some real A2 grips?

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Ive got an extra vertical forgrip that could use some grip. One of the magpul ones I think. Think thats soft enough? Or should I hit Jims for some real A2 grips?

The Magpul polymer is really hard, and so far all of their products I've messed with have been the same material. I would still do the vertical grip for practice, but cheap A2 grips are great to learn on as they present complex curves areas similar to a handgun grip. They would be closer to the XDm in material as well. I stippled a handful if my buddy's XDs and they are very easy to work and stipple like butter, which also makes it easier to make a mistake.

Just remember not to worry too much, if you mess it up there's not much I couldn't fix. :D

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Here is what I had done by a friend of mine. I know it's not an M&P but just wanted to post my pics. I have his contact info if anyone is interested.

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3418.JPG

idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    Y'all got me wanting to give this stippling a try. Don't have a polymer pistol to try it on, so I'm gonna do my Mossberg. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

Top Bottom