M11 First Shoot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    My girlfriend wants one now and she really did not like guns much before shooting the FA.

I just wish there were cheaper options for magazines for 30+ rounds.

How about this :)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqwtWPYsT2g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

cock and balls :rofl:

Last edited:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Could you post a picture of that setup. I have stuck with the wire stock but that might convince me to change.

For the lage .22 kit:
    I was 510 on Jan 27 and 434 on May 2

What version do you want? I still can't decide.

my number came up and I got the email. Did you get your and what version? I still don't know which one I want. but this looks fun

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9OdvvHlfts&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Last edited:

trey504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    NOLA
    I got an email from Lage this week and he told me about 2 weeks for the Max-22. If you get yours in before that let me know. I would really like to check it out.

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I got my .22 upper in a few weeks ago and its still sitting in the safe, Hopefully I will be able to shoot it easter weekend.

I'll let you know when I finally am able to break it out.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I got my .22 upper in a few weeks ago and its still sitting in the safe, Hopefully I will be able to shoot it easter weekend.

I'll let you know when I finally am able to break it out.

Did you get one for the Max-11 upper or the factory upper?

vol14-08C.png

Last edited:

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles
    For the MAX-11. I haven't even fitted the damn thing in the barrel yet either. Im looking at a PRIMARY ARMS red dot for it, but can't decide which one I want.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    For the MAX-11. I haven't even fitted the damn thing in the barrel yet either. Im looking at a PRIMARY ARMS red dot for it, but can't decide which one I want.

Let us know what you think of it when you get to shoot. I was thinking of getting the kit for the factory upper just so I can do something with it. But the max-11 looks and feels better so I don't know...

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I thought about that too, but the max-11 vs the factory upper are not even in the same ball park. I will probably never shoot the factory upper again.
    So I went with the max-22. I'll post up a review and some videos if everything pans out for the trip. either way I need to get this thing out of the safe soon.

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Took it out, and the first magazine was flawless, and it had a few hiccups. I only got about 200 rounds through the conversion. one magazine is suspicious, and the other ran much better. I was pressed for time and had to head back. I'll have to hit the range again and go through about 500 rounds to really break it in and figure out what the deal is (if one at all)

Top Bottom