MAC 11/9 Tune Up

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bayoutrigger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Alexandria, La.
    My MAC using a Lage upper along with many new mags needs a tune up. I just don't have the time to make the necessary adjustments to the gun and mag feed ramps to get everything running flawlessly. I can't let a buddy with too much time on their hands do it because I have to be with the gun and stamp. Are there any class 3 shops in Louisiana that could take this little project on?

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    The only one I know of is Red Jacket but they may be too busy to mess with it. I would call them and see. I believe custom gun in lafayette use to be able to deal with NFA but I'm not sure. It shouldn't take long they aren't really hard to mess with. I got mine up and running flawlessly in one afternoon. If you won't have time to mess with it when will you have time to shoot it? Also are you using the converted PAM2 mags? If so a couple minutes with a dremel should get them running. Sam and Practical solutions could definetly do it but you would have to ship it to him then wait a few weeks for the turnaround.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom