Machine Gun Inventory List

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    In an attempt to let people on the boards know what I have in stock right now between form 3's and 4's I have put up my list. Prices are POR as to fall within the rules of not selling and also not exposing myself to the "Squids" in the classifieds. Any and all questions either direct to my cell or PM me on here and I will promptly respond

Transferable NFA:

Colt 1928 Water Cooled in 30-06 built by Group Industries. Includes a 1917A1 mount, wood ammo box, belt loader, water can, hose and some spare parts.
    AK47 Krink SBR
    Chinese Type 56 Vietnam Bring Back

Transferable C&R NFA:

MP34 (Austria) Steyer Solothurn 9mm with extra bolts and other spare parts.
    Russian 1910 Maxim Snow Cap (Uncut Original German Matching Side Plates). Complete Snow Cap parts kit, 3 locks, aluminum and steele feed devices, mount with two shields, 4 spare barrels and water hose.
    DP28 (RP46 set up). 2 belt feed devices, 3 op rods, 5 barrels, complete parts kit and 8 pan magazines with pouches.
    M3 Grease Gun by Guide Lamp early transition in very nice condition with 4 magazines.
    M1 Savage Thompson refinished in very nice condition.
    1928 West Hurley Thompson redone. Nice shooter with a L Drum, 5 stick magazines and display case.
    Jap Type 92 Heavy in 7mm Mauser with a scope, case, feed strips and complete ground mount.
    Jap Type 96 in 6.5mm with original magazine and scope.
    Jap Type 99 in 7.7mm and 7.62x39 original Chinese converstion kit, magazine and scope.
    Hotchkiss MK1 Portable in .303 with strips, loader, tools, spare barrel, Crows foot and a unusual Vickers Type Tripod.
    Hotchkiss 1914 (1917) 8mm Label. Immaculate condition with a wrench, bullets, brass and powder.
    Breda Model 1930 with aspare parts kit.
    Russian AVS36 (1938) original select fire rifle.

Thanks Ethan/Austin

Taylor P (225)-223-0878

1910.jpgAVS36.jpgColt 1928 2.jpgGrease Gun 2.jpgM60.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom