Magazine loader

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    for my pistol mags, nothing beats the uplula from maglula. I also own lula mag loaders for colt SMG, MPX and scorpion EVO mags, and they all work well.

For my Mac10, the ETS cam loader works well.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    I love my thumbs but the Uplula has made it much more comfortable and not as a pain to load the magazines while at the range as well as any other time they need to be refilled. .........And while you are at it make sure it is the bright pink one which will probably help in making the odds much greater that it or them to stay safe and not sprout legs and come up missing........................................drill sgt.

Last edited:

1wise1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Carrollton, Texas
    One more vote for UpLula.. ETS feels like is going to snap every time I push the plunger. Glock came as close as its Lawyers dared with the cheapie they include with their pistols... Got my first UpLula when they were $14 bucks... twice that now and still a great buy. And you only need 1.... they don't care about calibre. Well one for the bench, 1 for the go bag, 1 for the car... Get a pink one.. your wife will reward you.

Top Bottom