MAGPUL Customer Service- Top Notch!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATSOFLA

Gunsmith for Sheepdogs
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Covington
    So I have a DPMS LR 308 with a MAGPUL Gen 1 AR-10 PR/S stock. Gun and stock were purchased in December 05. Don't know how, but it has a hairline crack between the two sling loop screws under the buffer tube. I called the customer service number and spoke to Jessica and explained her the deal. She transfered me to Justin in tech. After talkin shop for a few minutes and explaining I had been using MAGPUL gear since the M93 (+10 kool points of you know what that is.) he got me squared away. He was all over it. He got me hooked up with a replacement GEN 2 stock and a will-call tag for the return shipping for the broken stock. I was on the phone less than 5 minutes. They even bumped me to the top of the list because the stocks are backordered right now. No questions asked. No BS. Just straight up 100% backing of their product.

Credit due- Credit issued. :bravo:

End transmission.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    i've had Justin replace 2 or 3 of my PMAG's b/c they wouldn't drop free. All communication was via email and he was pretty good at responding. It took a few weeks to get the my new PMAG's but it was worth it.

ATSOFLA

Gunsmith for Sheepdogs
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Covington
    Stock came in Tuesday last week. The DPMS LR308 SPR is just about finished its makeover. Justin hooked me up with some MAGPUL SWAG too! Great service from a great company. Hopefullt Tuesday I can get it put back together. Thanks MAGPUL!

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I had the exact same experience with them when checking on the supposed "Dealer Status" of an online vendor, and their claims that an ENTIRE batch of products were defective. It took me all of ten minutes, and I was in touch with a Service Rep, her manager, a mid-level distributing guy and a manager in Shipping.

They also transferred me back to the Service Rep, told me exactly what products were backordered and gave a close estimation when they'd be available, and processed my order on the spot.

Couple all of this to the fact that they make great products, and it's definitely a pleasant experience owning anything Magpul.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom