Magpul Dynamics Carbine Class *class Is Full*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A

AnchorArmament

Thanks for the update. My birthday falls is during the class, so it would be a great gift.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    isn't 20 a large class to begin with? no offence to those on the waiting list.

Yep it sure is. And after a brief conversation with Chris this afternoon, @ this time it will stay at 20. There was some mix up in communication, as you know these guys are growing and super busy.

On the other hand. We are having a phone conference tomorrow afternoon, to discuss in further detail, as well as the next class slated for early '10

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    I ordered The Art of the Tactical Carbine, and it came in today! I've gotten part-way through the first DVD, and it has some good stuff in there.

If you haven't ever taken a carbine class, like me, this would be awesome for getting somewhat familiar with the basics before the class.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    USER VIDEO, NIGHT SHOOT
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pacLc3Sma5Q&NR=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX59_9npUrc[/ame]

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Is there a waiting list? I'd love to be on it if so.

at this time, no. it is still be discuss if what class it will be. Most likely it will be Carbine II, which would require some type of formal training..

I believe Pangris has Tiger coming to town for a class, I also want to do that one as well. I know aroundLSU is going to Awerbuck in Oct out in TX, and then MP in Nov.. I am thinking of attending all 3..

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    I was lax in getting the DPMS Field Repair kit that had been emailed out before. It was a link to Brownells, but they are out of the item.

So, I thought I'd post up the page for Rock River Arms' similar stuff. I ordered this (minus the AR3255B) a couple of weeks ago along with a complete bolt carrier group and received it all today. If you know of another place that has these types of kits, please post them as well.

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=365

AR3252
    RRA LAR-15 Pin Kit
    Includes all the pins you are likely to need to maintain your LAR-15.

AR3255A
    RRA LAR-15 Spring Kit, CAR
    Includes all the springs you are likely to need to maintain you LAR-15 with CAR stock.

AR3255B
    RRA LAR-15 Spring Kit, Rifle
    Includes all the springs you are likely to need to maintain you LAR-15 with rifle stock.

AR3256
    RRA LAR-15 ''Oh Shoot' Kit
    All of the parts and pieces for your LAR-15 that you are most likely to wear out or lose at the worst possible time. Includes: 1 crush washer, 1 gas tube roll pin, 1 front sight detent and spring, 1 front sling swivel rivet, 1 charging handle latch roll pin, 2 firing pin retaining pins, 1 ejector, 1 ejector spring, 1 safety detent, 1 safety detent spring, 2 pivot pin springs, 2 pivot pin detents, 1 buffer retainer, 1 buffer retainer spring, 2 takedown pin springs, 2 takedown pin detents.

Bishop

The real Top Gun
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    The Shadows
    Can't believe you didn't hold me a spot down........ I see how it is.... You let me down after I asked you to secure me a spot. :( Thanks dood.

Top Bottom