Mall of America Gun Free Zone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I believe he came in on a makeshift raft. I am tempted to print out his picture and post it at the entrances to the mall as a warning about this "Terrier threat."

If this is some kind of PETA conspiracy threat, you might want to scrub your pc and change your bayoushooter name.

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    this is the most brilliant thing I've ever seen. Terrier threats.

terrier-new.jpg
    I got so excited about the free rain, I missed that.

prince_Purple-Rain.jpg

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    On a positive note... This was just brought up at lunch while sitting around with a number of late teen/early 20ish types due to being in the news. These aren't gun types, but it allowed my to talk to them about how illogical "firearms free zones" are. I know that the mindset of at least a couple of them is liberal/anti-gun, so I hope it was an opportunity to provoke some thought.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    On a positive note... This was just brought up at lunch while sitting around with a number of late teen/early 20ish types due to being in the news. These aren't gun types, but it allowed my to talk to them about how illogical "firearms free zones" are. I know that the mindset of at least a couple of them is liberal/anti-gun, so I hope it was an opportunity to provoke some thought.

Excellent!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    That is insane! Doesn't sound like a place I'd want to go.

By the way- what's a "mall"? :confused:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    nope. I've paid far too much for my 1911 to not dispatch some .45 caliber justice at the first possible chance I get. It's such a finely tuned machine that i'll never miss and hit an innocent bystander. I hit baseball sized groupings at 7 yards at the range all the time. As soon as he lines up and stands still like that #5 target, hes toast buddy. And just think, if criminals see that I've got a $3775.00 gun openly carried, they won't rob anyone on that block. They'll just submit to the tactical training of my checkbook. The mall should contract me to just parade around the food court while I protect the sheep.

Now you owe me Windex to clean my screen

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    nope. I've paid far too much for my 1911 to not dispatch some .45 caliber justice at the first possible chance I get. It's such a finely tuned machine that i'll never miss and hit an innocent bystander. I hit baseball sized groupings at 7 yards at the range all the time. As soon as he lines up and stands still like that #5 target, hes toast buddy. And just think, if criminals see that I've got a $3775.00 gun openly carried, they won't rob anyone on that block. They'll just submit to the tactical training of my checkbook. The mall should contract me to just parade around the food court while I protect the sheep.

You know, if you're not concerned with collateral damage, you could sure save a lot of cash by simply carrying a Doomsday Weapon (any 10mm Glock pistol).

472px-Anatomy_of_a_Blast.svg.png

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom