Man pulls gun in New York City gas line

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    I read where someone pulled a handgun on another motorist while trying to break in a gas line...........Are handguns not banned in NYC? :dunno:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    They don't know how to handle it or prepare. Calling a Cat 1 "The worst storm ever" is wrong, it should be "Worst population of people prepared for a storm ever."

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007

"OBAMA PLS!!!"
    BibleThump.png

Last edited:

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Shummer Baby!! Break through that red tape!! Bust those Union Agreements keeping fuel out of the New York Harbors!! We're gonna die!!! :owned:

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    They had five days...FIVE DAYS!

If they decided to ride it out, without supplies or preparing in any way, it's their decision to make.
    Crying for the government to help, when they didn't lift a finger to prepare, is just plain stupid.

And the ones who did prepare are now going to have to keep their doors closed to the starving masses.
    Kind of like the story of the ant and the grasshopper.

My sympathy goes more to the South than the East. People in the South do prepare, but sometimes because of the magnitude of the storm they are under prepared, the eastern dwellers didn't take the storm seriously and now want their political leaders to make things magically happen.

Why yell "SAVE ME!!" when you didn't do anything to save yourself?

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    During and after Katrina it was as hot as hell and no ice or AC.I can see ppl dying in that case (Heat related deaths) but how in the world can you freeze to death with all that wood and flamable trash laying around?

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    During and after Katrina it was as hot as hell and no ice or AC.I can see ppl dying in that case (Heat related deaths) but how in the world can you freeze to death with all that wood and flamable trash laying around?

Don't you how hard it is to get a burn permit in New York? Sheesh, they'll all freeze before the thing ever gets approved.

Top Bottom