Man Shooting At 2 College Students 7 Times At A Texas Wendy's!(video)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    some crazy ****

"Gunman opens fire at 2 college students a car behind a Wendy's restaurant near 6th street in Austin, Texas. Update: Two UT college students in the car that drove got into an accident with the gang members in the silver honda.They both stopped to exchange insurance infomation. The gang member punched one of the students in the gold chrysler, grabbed a gun and start shooting as the UT students drove away fearing for their life. The police found him the next day arrested him and confiscated his gun"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhU0FQX288wu73jS6j

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhU0FQX288wu73jS6j"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhU0FQX288wu73jS6j" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If the UT students were white, it should be a HATE CRIME!

But, since this type of behavior is covertly "EXPECTED" of the black culture, it's just another day in life.

Thanks all of you guilt ridden phony liberals!

Malachi

Yes, I'm new.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Morgan City
    Daym, that dude needs a noob tube!

also, i wonder if he bought the gun legally? and if he can legally own a gun? and if he has a CWP? and if he knows its illegal to discharge in a city? and that now he will be big bubba's bitch, for attempted murder?

SamNavy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Belle Chasse, LA
    I got $100 says it was a drug deal gone bad... dumb kids pull up to buy weed, dealer sees they're dumb kids and pulls a gun to try and rob them. Guys floor it to get away and dealer starts shooting to look cool in front of his ladies.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I got $100 says it was a drug deal gone bad... dumb kids pull up to buy weed, dealer sees they're dumb kids and pulls a gun to try and rob them. Guys floor it to get away and dealer starts shooting to look cool in front of his ladies.

I agree with this. Who pulls a gun at a traffic accident at Wendy's? And who gets in a wreck in a fast food parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    I agree with this. Who pulls a gun at a traffic accident at Wendy's? And who gets in a wreck in a fast food parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the situation.........

I know one guy who was sitting in line at a McDonalds in Ruston, La. and the carload of, shall we say minorities, behind him starts blowing their horn and yelling for the "White M....r F....r in front to get out of the way". :crazy: Well, the white m....r f....r in line, puts his truck in park and retreives his 1911 from under the seat, gets out of his truck and goes up to the "minority" drivers window, and while pointing his 1911 at the thugs in the hoopie mobile, :draw: he slowly ask, "Which one of you B..k M....r F....r's wants to die first today"? :noes: The last thing he saw was the hoopie mobile burning rubber in reverse trying to get out of McDonalds as fast as they could, never to be seen again!!:dunno:

Never Fool with a Redneck White Boy!!! :nono:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge

Gang members with something to prove to their boys.

"In this administration, there is NO SUCH THING as a white victim"...Eric Holder, Attorney General

Where are you quoting this from? I can't find it on a Google search.

I know one guy who was sitting in line at a McDonalds in Ruston, La. and the carload of, shall we say minorities, behind him starts blowing their horn and yelling for the "White M....r F....r in front to get out of the way". :crazy: Well, the white m....r f....r in line, puts his truck in park and retreives his 1911 from under the seat, gets out of his truck and goes up to the "minority" drivers window, and while pointing his 1911 at the thugs in the hoopie mobile, :draw: he slowly ask, "Which one of you B..k M....r F....r's wants to die first today"? :noes: The last thing he saw was the hoopie mobile burning rubber in reverse trying to get out of McDonalds as fast as they could, never to be seen again!!:dunno:

Nice. Did you see that happen or did you just hear about it?

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA

Sorry... your friend is an idiot. I hope he called 911 on himself for brandishing before they got the chance to.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Sorry... your friend is an idiot. I hope he called 911 on himself for brandishing before they got the chance to.

No, I don't believe that he did....:doh: Not sure that the turds in the whoopie mobile wanted any law enforcement officiers involved....They were probably just glad to be alive.:bowdown: I'm merely guessing, but they will probably think about trying that again on someone who has BIGGER stones than them!!:eek5: Next time I see him, I relay your thoughts!!:wavey:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Brandishing would be the lower end of the charges.

Seriously, what would be have done if one of them freaked out and pulled a gun? Option 1 he would've been shot, in self defense. Option 2 he would've shot the guy and scored attempted murder or murder. Your friend is dumb as a box of rocks, and probably shouldn't own a gun.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom