Marathon Chest Waders. No longer made

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cperron

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Does anyone remember how good the Marathon chest waders were? They quit making them several years ago? I have a pair, I think they are size 10's. What do you think they will sell for? I even still have the patch kit that was never used. I hate to get rid of these things but I never use them and they are taking up room in my spare bedroom. These waders have always been kept indoors, there is absolutely no dry rot, they are in great shape, not so much as a scuff on them. What would you be willing to buy them for?

smokin_sevens

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Marathon Waders

Does anyone remember how good the Marathon chest waders were? They quit making them several years ago? I have a pair, I think they are size 10's. What do you think they will sell for? I even still have the patch kit that was never used. I hate to get rid of these things but I never use them and they are taking up room in my spare bedroom. These waders have always been kept indoors, there is absolutely no dry rot, they are in great shape, not so much as a scuff on them. What would you be willing to buy them for?
    Are they still for sale? I have had several pairs over the years and would love a "new" set.
    Regards,

smokin_sevens

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom