WTS: Marlin Camp Carbine 9mm. (LN) w xtra magines. Marlin M-9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dagjercalling55

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Kentwood, LA
    These guns were discountinued by Marlin in 1999 and are hard to find-especially in this condition.
    I'm the only owner of this one. In 1991 there were only two 9mm carbines widely commercialy available, and even those were fairly scarce. I managed to find both in about two months time. I bought this Marlin, spent a range day with it. It fed all types of 9mm ammo, out of several boxes and proved to be quite acurate and stone reliable. The total round count would be
    between 75-125 rounds. I cleaned it, put it in a safe, and made plans to trick it out. A short time later I stumbled onto the other carbinre of the day, andit shared controls with my taget rifle. In all honesty this Marlin has been well maintained but has not been shooting since.

The Camp 9 has a 16 1/2 micro groove barrel (12 groove), open sights and a high visibility orange front sight post with cutaway hood. Steel receiver is drilled and tapped for a scope. Overall length is 35 1/2 inches, and it weighs 6 3/4 lbs. WHile a note on the manuel states' Now available with 4rd hunting magazine it did not come with one. has a detachable 12 shot magazine. The carbine is compatible with Smith & Wesson 59 -5906 series handgun magazines.

This carbine is in near perfect condition. There is a very small light spot on the edge of the stock just above the trigger that came with it new. It may have rubbed something or the finish may be thin, there is no damage to the wood. Beyond that the metal and wood are flawless. Bore is mirror bright with sharp riflings. Thers is It is "as new" and includes, an additional 15 round magazine, and two megar 20rd magazines, and one Safariland Mag Loader,the factory manuel and it does come with the factory box, although the carbine was stored in a safe and the box was cramed in closet so the box has seen better days.
    The prices on these rifles range from ok for fairly rough ones, to ridiculous for nice ones. I'm asking $500.00 and I dont think you will find one in this shape within 200.00 of the price. Thanks for looking. Available in the Kentwood, Hammond area.

marlin_M9.JPG

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom