Mary Landrieu vs 2nd Amendment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddeacon1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Slidell, LA
    A month or so I sent Mary Landrieu an email discussing my concern with the upcoming votes on the UN, Weapons ban and the 2nd Amendment overall. Of course, after a few day go by, I received a form letter e-mail stating that she would take everything into consideration before she votes since she does not always go along party lines. I did not really believe that with all my heart, but her response was not as good as David Vitter's. I even received an Easter greeting from him this past Saturday. This afternoon, I was looking over the website of the Dead Pelican and came across the below article. In an interview with Politico, she stood behind her record and even suggested that she could support President Barack Obama’s gun control proposals. Not that I am completely surprised, we need to get her out of office.

http://www.unitedliberty.org/articl...at-dares-republicans-to-challenge-her-in-2014

Not4Hire

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Need to get the vote out strong and get behind Cassidy so he can beat her. The no-good, free loading takers will make sure they get the street money out to buy votes. Make sure you get out and get everyone else you know out to vote against her. I'm sick of working my ass off to give it away, more and more each year, to those that don't do a damn thing.

Top Bottom