MASS Stabbing in Pennsylvania High School injures 20

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    incoming liberal agenda regarding zero fatalities because it was a knife

aah, a chicago newspaper. triple the threat of my statement.

Last edited:

jjb518

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Gramercy, LA
    The school must not have made a rule prohibiting knives on campus. If they would have done that, no one would have been stabbed because they are prohibited.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Did they not put up the Knife Free Zone sign? If not then those kids were left completely unguarded.

The problem that we have today is the easy availability and access of knives.

The school must not have made a rule prohibiting knives on campus. If they would have done that, no one would have been stabbed because they are prohibited.

These are cute remarks, but I would bet my last penny that there are people around this country, and definitely even agenda driven democrat demagogues; that are disappointed this was not a gun incident!

And as pathetic as that statement sounds, you are fooling yourself; and your blinders are too tight, if you think that is not the case!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    incoming liberal agenda regarding zero fatalities because it was a knife

Some caller on a local talk show said exactly that. 'Good thing is wasn't a gun or we'd be talking about many being killed..'- and then admitted he was anti-gun. They never miss any opportunity to tie guns to ALL forms of violence.
    .....and always focusing on the tool- not the crazy person involved. :rolleyes:

My question is how many UNARMED school personnel could only watch as this misunderstood little monster stabbed his way through the entire school?

Last edited:

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    One good guy with a gun could have stopped the attack and maybe even saved the taxpayers some money.

I predict obama is going to refute this arguement from the get-go.

I think we need to ban all sharp and pointy objects over 3" AND at least one LEO in every school building.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The 16-year-old sophomore was tackled by Assistant Principal Sam King and handcuffed by a security guard, he said.

Details are emerging about how the teen was stopped. A school principal had "an interaction" with the suspect, and a school resource officer was able to handcuff him

I also read (and heard) that a security officer was one on the stabbing victims. Not sure if he was armed or not- but doesn't sound like guns were being drawn. But who knows? I'm as guilty of ASSuming as the next man.:o :dogkeke:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I also read (and heard) that a security officer was one on the stabbing victims. Not sure if he was armed or not- but doesn't sound like guns were being drawn. But who knows? I'm as guilty of ASSuming as the next man.:o :dogkeke:

Which is what happens when you don't do what the Albuquerque PD did...

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Which is what happens when you don't do what the Albuquerque PD did...

79984-jon-stewart-OH-SNAP-gif-Nn2l.gif

Top Bottom