Maxpedition Gear

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Anyone on here try any?

linky

img_5988_1277_detail.jpg

craftkr

Carpe Diem
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2007
    Rockport, Texas
    Nick, we demo'd some of there gear back in 2000 or it was a brand with a similar name. Wasn't to bad, comparable to Black Hawk, Black Water, or other tactical gear. Do a google search for tactical taylor there out of Washington, Seattle maybe? They had some neat stuff.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I like the CCW Murse...

If I run out of bullets I can slap you with my Murse and run away...

Actually I was looking at one of those for when I ride my bike.. But I have been just wearing my pistola on my hip like I normally would... Its not so bad.. Except my jacket rides up and I can tell cause everybody starts giving me more room ...:D

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    I like the CCW Murse...

If I run out of bullets I can slap you with my Murse and run away...

Actually I was looking at one of those for when I ride my bike.. But I have been just wearing my pistola on my hip like I normally would... Its not so bad.. Except my jacket rides up and I can tell cause everybody starts giving me more room ...:D

That's why I was looking at them. I don't like my gun falling out of my tankbag at the gas station...

TxShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    East Texas
    I've gotten by so far using an innocent-looking blue backpack that also doubles as my carryon (probably need to stop that, now that they swab bags for explosive residue). The internal, flapped CD player pocket is sized just right for my P226.

This thread has me thinking about an upgrade. Anybody know where LSP parks his truck? I'll offer a nice reward to anyone brave enough to approach the window brick-in-hand. Consider any Glock goodies a bonus. :ninja:

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Nick, we demo'd some of there gear back in 2000 or it was a brand with a similar name. Wasn't to bad, comparable to Black Hawk, Black Water, or other tactical gear. Do a google search for tactical taylor there out of Washington, Seattle maybe? They had some neat stuff.

They are in Tacoma/Lakewood, I use to live in that place when I was stationed up there, my three day pack is going on 10 years.
    http://www.tacticaltailor.com/

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    This thread has me thinking about an upgrade. Anybody know where LSP parks his truck? I'll offer a nice reward to anyone brave enough to approach the window brick-in-hand. Consider any Glock goodies a bonus. :ninja:
    Can you say, "Suicide Mission"?:eek3:

spicoli.j

Bowling Pin Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Houma
    I don't have the murse, but I've been using their ID holder and wearing one of their Liger gunbelts for about two years. They're great belts.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    If I saw someone carrying that I'd think they were carrying a gun. Do you want to look cool or do you want to conceal a gun? I occasionally carry a third gun in a man purse, but it's a low key black leather murse from Wilsons.

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    I've got the Jumbo Versipack and like it really well. Also, you gotta love Milspec Monkey!!!

[youtube]So5iQoQQswg[/youtube]

TxShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    East Texas
    What kinda gear do most of y'all keep in those Versipacks, anyway? I originally looked at Eagle's Patrol Bandoleer for a "tactical man purse." Not to carry, just something to keep in the doorpocket of the truck or inside the safe with a couple of AR mags, a pistol mag, and a spare SureFire. Just a grab & go rig, or something handy for puttering around the woods on foot or on a 4-wheeler.

After looking over the Maxpedition offerings, the smallest Versipack caught my eye. That'd leave room for extra lithium cells and a bulb or two, pistol ammo, the Leatherman Wave I'm too lazy to carry on my belt, aspirin/Advil (nothing worse than a migraine to kill a range session), etc.

Top Bottom