Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Good luck with all THAT! This is to be expected. The SCOTUS did not lay out what the restrictions could be (nor should they) so now the other side is testing the system to see how far they can take it.

fastmover

fastmover
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    lafayette, la
    He needs to get his home broken into. Hopefully nothing too bad. Just get an ass beating and some nice things stolen.

If a bad guy tried to set foot on his lawn they would die in a hail of cop/security guard gun fire that the tax payer paid for.

as far the other citizens (the ones that don't have armed protection provided the city of of Chi town) they are at the mercy of those that do not care if they break 15 laws or 16 laws.

Last edited:

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    NOW we get the test case(s) to find what "Reasonable" restrictions are! I think, under a better administration/court, this too can be won.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    NOW we get the test case(s) to find what "Reasonable" restrictions are! I think, under a better administration/court, this too can be won.

I could win this argument. Whip out a dictionary and define "infringe", the Constitution is signed "We the People", and the 2nd amendment makes no mention of congress like the 1st does. Yay! That took so much sense... apparently more than 4 SC Justices have.

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    This jackass won't let people step out of their homes with their guns but wants them to travel out of the city to take the required training. What a fricken idiot!!!

geeck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    SE Louisiana
    Be Careful what you wish for

Tell me why there had been no 2nd amendment case heard by SCOTUS since Miller.... Then in the spate of a couple of years we get 2... Think about this long and hard.

Heller introduced "Reasonable Restrictions" and McDonald made it stick to all 50 states.

So now if you vote with your feet and move to or live in a RED State or even Montana or Idaho IT WON'T MAKE G-D BIT OF DIFFERENCE when the government says any gun over a .22 rimfire IS NOT REASONABLE!

Oh you folks who were counting on Nullification to save the State from the Federal Government on things like HEALTHCARE forget about it... The McDonald decision threw that under the bus.

They (the Feds) almost has us where they want us... keep your powder dry or get ready to LICK BOOTS!!!

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I used to live in Il. and even 3 miles from Indiana border, the indiana guys would carry concealed and carry in the car all the time with the gun ready .. I cant imagine being up north and having live by his rules..

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    Listened to a radio guy from Chicago today. He said the Ordinance is stupid. Apparently there have been 4-5 cases in the last couple of years where people have defended life and\or property in Chicago with a handgun. None of the victims have been tried for illegal possession.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    I was there in 2008 and I met the mayor. He carries a Glock 23 on him at all times. His laws do not apply to him and the politicians. They all carry concealed. They just want to be the only ones with the guns.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I really just can't read this crap anymore. I seriously just get pissed the F**K off reading it. How in the WORLD can you be so ignorant!?!?

They really do believe that LAW BREAKERS will OBEY the Law if they make MORE LAWS! WTF!?!?

ok...wusaa....

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I was there in 2008 and I met the mayor. He carries a Glock 23 on him at all times. His laws do not apply to him and the politicians. They all carry concealed. They just want to be the only ones with the guns.

WTF?!?!

So it's okay for him to protect his sorry ass, but Ms. Abused Housewife with a crazy husband is just SOL?????!!!!!

That pisses me off more than anything else. Hypocritical SOB.

Top Bottom